EFFECTIVE 3/13/20, all face to face advising will be temporarily suspended, though email advising and virtual advising will continue. Please see the calendar below and configure your Zoom account using this link. Also, to see academic support and resources available to you during this difficult time, please visit https://virtual-academic-help.sdsu.edu/ and please read our COVID-19 letter regarding requesting adjustments.
The Office for Undeclared Students supports student success by partnering with faculty and staff across campus to help undeclared students explore and engage in their educational and personal purpose. During their first year, all undeclared students should:
- Attend an Undeclared Student Success Workshop
- Create your Aztec Connection Profile with Career Services
- Attend an Undeclared College Council meeting
- Meet with an Adviser at the main Academic Advising Center in SSW 1551
- Meet with Major Advisers in your areas of interest