EFFECTIVE 3/13/20, all face to face advising will be temporarily suspended, though email advising and virtual advising will continue. Please see the calendar below and configure your Zoom account using this link. Also, to see academic support and resources available to you during this difficult time, please visit https://virtual-academic-help.sdsu.edu/.
The Office for Undeclared Students supports student success by partnering with faculty and staff across campus to help undeclared students explore and engage in their educational and personal purpose. During their first year, all undeclared students should:
- New Fall 2021 Undeclared Students:
- New and Continuing Undeclared Students:
-----> How to sign in for advising <-----
1. Sign in to SDSU Navigate: https://sdsu.campus.eab.com/
2. Select the blue "Get Assistance" button.
3. Under care unit, select "Academic Advising."
4. For service, select "General/Academic Advising."
5. For location, select "FASS: Transition Advising Center (Undeclared/IS3D)."
6. On the new page, choose "View Drop In Times."
7. Follow the directions on the page that displays.
Need additional help with SDSU Navigate?